I am suffering with right eye nerve pain, I went to eye hospital more than 10 times they said eye is good, last I went twice to lvprasad 1st time they said do ent checkup I did ent ct scans in scans everything is normal and they prescribed medicine for migraine and said if not cured then go with neurologist and then I went there they prescribed some medicine that worked and I did not got pain for 3 months after again pain started and I went again there he prescribed other medicine but this time not worked pain got severe and I changed to other neuro doctor and here this also not worked eye became blur and feeling dizziness and I went to lvprasad eye hospital there eye is ok and said you do not have sight also no need to use glasses they said as you do not have much sight.

Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services