Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have done urine test it given results like this wbc/pus cells 1-2/hpf and epithelial cell1-2/hpf and I have skin related issue it is not getting cure for nearly 1 year and I applied many antibiotic medicine and tablets how it can be cured please consult or suggest me. Thanking you

1 Doctor Answered
Hello Lybrate user. No need to worry about it. There are different types of skin related problems and there are different types of antifungal antibiotics tablets, ointments are there. You should not be treated as your own accord without consulting a doctor. Otherwise the skin diseases become more and more complicated. For details you can consult me online on this site with an appointment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.