Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello. I am 16 nd I am male. I got little tiny acne like something which r constant i.e.not moving from there place from last few months. Plzz help me to remove these things.

1 Doctor Answered
Acne is a common skin condition affecting teenagers as well as adults. Severity varies from person to person so does treatment. Patient may have comedones commonly called black heads and white heads, papules also called bumps, pus filled lesions, nodules and cysts. Patients may have any combination of these. So only we suggest donot self medicate as it is difficult for anyone other than dermatologist to tell what treatment protocol you need. Treatment of pimple marks and scars also needs specialized approach. Consult a qualified dermatologist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.