Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dermatologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramya M N
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Eczema
Mole Removal Procedure
Laser Treatment For Acne Scars
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Diseases Treatment
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramya M NYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be knowledgeable. Yes ma'am I have changed many doctors in 3 years...thanks for your guidance I will stick to one doctor only
She is open minded. As per I've enquired with other doctors they have rejected to tell the treatment price but on 1st call she has told me the cost. Really nice doctor.
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u so much sir for your very helpful advice. Sir, what cream can I use to make my face white?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be very helpful. Please, aap he koi naam bata dijiye koi acchasa facewash ka. Confuse hu!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be well-reasoned, helped me improve my health, inspiring, practical and caring. Fantastic
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be very helpful, prompt and caring. Thank you Dr. Ramya.
Very good experience.She listens to the probeloms and recomend solutions.i felt very.much comfortable
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be very helpful. Thank you so much Ma'am
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are well-reasoned, knowledgeable and very helpful. Nice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be nurturing. Call me my skin problem a
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be prompt. Thanks for prompt response.
Mohd Saif Quraishi
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you so much for replying
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be inspiring. It's a suggestion.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be very helpful. Love you
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot doctor
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are knowledgeable. Its helpful advise
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks fornur reply
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ramya M N to be professional. U
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are knowledgeable. Nice thanks
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thanks dr
Dr. Ramya M N provides answers that are very helpful. Very nice
I had applied melanocyl lotion twice to a white patch on my skin, but the surrounding skin has turned brown and a bit swollen as if it is burnt. This was applied a week ago. It was itching and red initially but now the skin is brown and not itching. Will thr brown skin heal on it's own and get back the original colour? How long will it take? Is any medication required for treating the brown skin?
I used derobin in my head for growing hair but after I applied it. My skin get burnt nd some of area got red so what should I use to remove that red area. And should I continuously use derobin or stop using it .is it beneficial for growing hair ol not?
I am 18, using demelan cream does it have any side effects and for how many days should I use it? How to reduce suntan from face and hands my hands are 3 shades darker than my thighs? Can I remove tan?
I am experiencing rashes in my vagina and its keeps itching me I tried cleaning it out .even drink aloe of water took becosules capsules as I thought it may be due to body heat but non-works. So please guide which medication I have to take?
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Avoid using hand sanitizers and harsh handwashes.