I have been working in a firm as an office assistant since 2014, as I have no qualification for this job first I have faced too much stress, as time passed I have been used to the do's and don'ts but in between I have been under tremendous pressure as everyone misused my calm nature, once I have shouted so loudly that even my boss was shocked. Since then at least for 1 year there was no major issue. But recently again I have been facing problems which I think is symptoms for depression. I do not feel like I belong here, I am so tired every time, getting angry for every little issue. Still at sometime I can not react as they are my seniors. I am suppressing all the anger inside me that I shout it loud to those who talks to me funny at times that I feel to be left alone. There is more to say these are just one side of the problem.

Hello Lybrate user As you mentioned that you joined a job which is creating a lot stress in your life. The low stress tolerance could be leading to negative feelings and thoughts and thus the current symptoms are indicative of depressive mood disorder. Inability to express oneself might also lead to frustrations and aggression. Your symptoms can be managed by consulting a clinical psychologist. Regular counselling sessions would be beneficial. You can try sharing your stress with someone in the office who can also guide you to help resolve that issue. Regular exercises schedule along with breathing exercises would help you relax your mind. You can also reach out to me through the Lybrate app.