I have problems of digestive system I'm too much thin what can I do for increase my weight.

I have problems of digestive system I'm too much thin wha...
Chew the food properly to improve digestion. Avoid excessive intake of beverages such as coffee and tea immediately after meal. The right combination of healthy food, exercise, right breathing rest and sleep, go a long way in a happier. Focus on eating each meal containing a protein then do regular exercise. According to nutritionist you should initially aim to increase your appetite by eating more. To get Maximum Satisfied Result by eating foods are, Chapatti, potatoes, egg, chicken, Rice, mutton, Milk, Banana, Dry Fruit They can increase the level of your protein intake. They can help you to increase the appetite naturally and you can consume more food. Minerals, Nutrients and Calories, you can enrich foods with nuts, fruits, and yogurt. If you can?t gain weight in spite of following the above steps Seek medical advice