I want to gain weight, I am very thin bones are looking clearly, my stomach cage can completely. While ups and down the voice of bone can easily be heard I want to cure this. I went to Gym earlier for more than a year but nothing changes. I have taken some tablets from a local doctor available here ,he gave me some tablet but only chicks very enlarged and that also pitched off after Skipping those tablets. I am vegetarian boy cannot eat egg in the morning due to family issues and what should be my diet. I want to gain wright now and also want to remove my hench back position also.

Dear lybrate-user, I would request you to avoid any pills for gaining weight as these are most likely to be steroids. Even when taking medicine from a doctor it is advisable to check for the salt, it's effects and side effects online. Since you have already tried gymming and diet, I'd suggest you to take a diet for three months from a dietitian. If you want you can contact me for the same on private message or on call. I can assure you that you will him at least 10 kgs in 10-12 weeks.
Sarv musli avleh 10 gm twice a day.
Hello, Weight gain is a gradual process and it has to be handled carefully. Weight gain diets usually work on increasing lean body tissues (muscles) with minimal deposition of fat percentage. Consult me online for the personalised diet chart.