I have take pan 40 last 35 days but now this time I suffer from lose motion so Can pan 40 take with or n off?

Hello These symptoms might be the after effects of taking the medicine regulaly. You must consult your physician for the same and kindly avoid taking medicine without the consultation of a doctor. Homoeopathic medicines are quite effective in the cases of skin as well as gastric ailments. I suggest you to consult a good homoeopathic doctor near you for further analysis of your case. A detailed case history is required if you are suffering from gsatric trouble since a long time as the cause behind all symptoms need to be elicitted so that you don't have to take medicine on a daily basis. Tc.
For acidity you should do the following 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. 3. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 4. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 5. Maintain active life style 6. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods 7.Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fibre which will help reduce tendency for constipation 8. Drink lot of water Homoeopathy has very good results in acidity You can contact me for a detailed consultation if needed.