Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I umamahesh 18 years old I have problem in my face with dark spots, age spots, and mainly like old man face i can use metacortil lite cream please reply.

2 Doctors Answered
Never use metacortil. Lite it will. Spoil.ur face.
Undergo PRP therapy. Otherwise, Few creams also available. Send photos of the affected area for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.