Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin Kumar SaxenaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Answer is helpful for my problem. Also we don't have any family history for hairloss
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and practical. Suitable and going to contact him for more advise .
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you sir... I am pretty sure that it is versicolor fungal infection.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena to be very helpful. really helpful .i did not pay but he helped
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are prompt. And tretivia-20 to stop access oil production on scalp
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are knowledgeable and sensible. Good response
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena to be very helpful. Thank you
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are very helpful. Yes
Thank you sir
I'm 16 years old. I was fair girl before I used ayurvedic cream to remove my pimples. After used that cream, it helps to remove my pimples but now I have dark face. I want to get my previous skin colour. what can I do for it?
Fungi (the plural for fungus) are germs present all around us. They sometimes settle on parts of our body most conducive to their growth, such as in between fingers, groin area, armpits and nails. Out of all paediatric dermatoses, fungal skin infections are the most common. Fungal skin infections, based on their severity take around few months to two years to heal. Following are a few common fungal skin infections, their causes and tips to prevent them-
- Ringworm- it is characterised by red circular often inflamed itchy sores on the skin, in between fingers and nails. It is spread through infected person-to-person, infected pet to person and infected mud to person contact. Ringworm can be prevented by keeping your skin clean and dry and staying away from infected persons, pets or objects. Do not share clothes, towels, comb, and wear sandals to washrooms and locker rooms.
- Yeast infections- yeast infections are caused by yeast like fungi called candida. The most likely to be affected areas are the armpits, vagina and mouth. A balanced diet with good hygiene is important to prevent yeast infections. Wearing loose light clothes and regular washing of intimate wear is also necessary.
- Jock’s itch- Jock’s itch is fungal skin infection caused by fungi called Tinea. This fungus grows in warm moist areas of the body such as buttocks, inner thighs and groin area. Jock’s itch can be prevented by keeping the groin area clean and dry at all time. Use only clean towels to wipe yourself after a bath or swim and wear innerwear that fits perfectly.
Taking preventive measures works better than searching for an effective treatment to cure to fungal skin infections. Notifying a doctor or taking a skin test as soon as you see the first signs of an infection can avoid serious complications. Fungal infections run from mild to severe and can be treated with over the counter medications.
Human beings are considered as the most evolved species on this planet. Though it is said that our ancestors were monkeys, very few of the habits are common between the both. In the process of evolution, civilization has always been a priority. One thing which is similar (though reduced a lot) between humans and monkeys is the hair growth over the body.
Excessive, unwanted hairs on the body (especially face) is a usual problem being faced by everyone. In this fast, competitive world, it brings a social barrier to our identity. This can affect one’s future to a varying extent. Nobody likes to compromise with the future.
- Temporary methods like Waxing, Threading, Shaving, plucking are associated with pain, thick regrowth of hairs, infections (due to poor hygiene) and life long repetition of the procedure. This costs a lot of precious money and time. These procedures are usually undertaken by Beauty Parlors.
- Permanent methods like Laser Hair Reduction. Laser targets the melanin pigment in the hair root, thereby destroying it completely. US FDA approved Lumenis Light Sheer Diode Laser is the best in the world. The doctor uses lumenis diode light sheer laser - only laser which is US FDA approved.
Once the client is ready for the procedure, the area is cleaned and marked; the hairs to be treated are shaved. Ice pack can be used for sensitive skin. The probe is placed firmly on the skin and fired. Pricking sensation on the skin may be felt in few cases. Whole body procedure may take a couple of hours. Routine activities can be resumed once the procedure is finished. The next session may take place after a time period of 1 month to 5 years (depending on the sittings already completed).
This is considered the best treatment modality in the approach towards unwanted hairs. The total number of sessions required are few. The procedure is completely safe, effective and hygienic.
I am 46 years old n I used rootz m5 lotion for my hair fall problem but get headache what should I get rid of this?
How long does fungal infection remain, forever or it goes off after some time? I am 15 years old girl I was suffering from it from September and I started the treatment on 9-9-17 and it get cured till October or before few days so I want to ask that it has got cured or it will return? What should I do to cure it for permanently?
I'm 22 years old male. I have acne on my face from 2to 3 yr. I have taken many medicines. But the time I take medicine the acne somewhat reduces and as I leave the medicines. They again come up.
I got lot of hair fall due to hair fall my front head goes to bald I have a solution to recover these problems and also look like normal.
Please advise Injection for unwanted rashes. Itch and painful wound. I am fed up of medicine and creams. Please suggest only injections.
Fungal skin diseases are brought about by various sorts of fungi and are the main reasons behind an irritated skin. Fungi attack and develop in dead keratin, a protein that makes up your skin, hair and nails. The various sorts of fungal diseases are caused by various groups of fungi. Some common fungal skin infections include ringworm, intertrigo, nail infections, Athlete’s foot, etc.
The likelihood of fungal infections increase in the following cases:
- If you are overweight
- Not drying your skin completely after a shower or wash
- Walking barefoot in shower and wet locations
- In case of a pregnancy
- If you have a weak immune system
- If you suffer from diabetes
- If you come into contact with a person or animal with fungal infections.
- Due to a recent course of antibiotics
Fungal rashes can at times be mistaken for other skin conditions, for example, psoriasis and eczema. Fungal skin diseases can bring about a number of skin rashes; some of them being red, textured and itchy. The organism can influence only one region, or a few zones of your body. In the event that you get a fungal disease of your scalp, you might lose some hair. There are steps which can be performed in order to protect yourself from getting a parasitic skin contamination:
- Dry your skin properly after a shower
- Try not to share hairbrushes, towels or combs since they might be carrying fungi
- In case a family member has been infected with scalp ringworm, hats, pillows, combs or scissors should be soaked using water and bleach
- Allow your shoes sufficient time to dry out by alternating them every two or three days
- In order to keep moisture away from the skin, wear loose clothes that are made of cotton or other breathable materials.
- Socks, bed linen and clothes should be washed regularly to prevent the growth of any fungi
- In communal and wet areas like saunas, swimming pools, showers, etc., wear clean plastic shoes or flip-flops.
- If you have diabetes, try to keep your blood sugar under control