Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin Kumar SaxenaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Answer is helpful for my problem. Also we don't have any family history for hairloss
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and practical. Suitable and going to contact him for more advise .
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you sir... I am pretty sure that it is versicolor fungal infection.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena to be very helpful. really helpful .i did not pay but he helped
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are prompt. And tretivia-20 to stop access oil production on scalp
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are knowledgeable and sensible. Good response
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena to be very helpful. Thank you
Fungal skin diseases are brought about by various sorts of fungi and are the main reasons behind an irritated skin. Fungi attack and develop in dead keratin, a protein that makes up your skin, hair and nails. The various sorts of fungal diseases are caused by various groups of fungi. Some common fungal skin infections include ringworm, intertrigo, nail infections, Athlete’s foot, etc.
The likelihood of fungal infections increase in the following cases:
- If you are overweight
- Not drying your skin completely after a shower or wash
- Walking barefoot in shower and wet locations
- In case of a pregnancy
- If you have a weak immune system
- If you suffer from diabetes
- If you come into contact with a person or animal with fungal infections.
- Due to a recent course of antibiotics
Fungal rashes can at times be mistaken for other skin conditions, for example, psoriasis and eczema. Fungal skin diseases can bring about a number of skin rashes; some of them being red, textured and itchy. The organism can influence only one region, or a few zones of your body. In the event that you get a fungal disease of your scalp, you might lose some hair. There are steps which can be performed in order to protect yourself from getting a parasitic skin contamination:
- Dry your skin properly after a shower
- Try not to share hairbrushes, towels or combs since they might be carrying fungi
- In case a family member has been infected with scalp ringworm, hats, pillows, combs or scissors should be soaked using water and bleach
- Allow your shoes sufficient time to dry out by alternating them every two or three days
- In order to keep moisture away from the skin, wear loose clothes that are made of cotton or other breathable materials.
- Socks, bed linen and clothes should be washed regularly to prevent the growth of any fungi
- In communal and wet areas like saunas, swimming pools, showers, etc., wear clean plastic shoes or flip-flops.
- If you have diabetes, try to keep your blood sugar under control
Do not use creams containing steroids like quadriderm, fourderm, betnovate, panderm, etc. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 29, height 5'8" weight 69. My skin type is V. I have long developed pigmentation and uneven tone in my face, so my facial complexion is 3-4 tone darker than my body. I did 2-3 sessions of peeling, results were so so and not long lasting. Lastly I have used triglow cream for last 10 days which improved my skin tone dramatically. But I am worried as this contain hydroquinone and some steroids. Please advise me on, 1. How long should I use this cream without any risk. 2. After that cycle what should I use to maintain n enhance my skin tone even further, and return on hydroquinone regimen? Points to note, I am taking oral antioxidants, and almost all whitening creams like advan, biluma, lumivoid, etc had negative effects on my skin.
Sir .in my face full of dark spots .it is not clear I use the kleen gel last 3 months but dark spots not clear what I do.
How much does radio frequency method costs to remove anal warts? How helpful is it? Is there any other best option to treat anal warts?
PRP treatment for hair loss is a treatment that includes drawing back a patient's own blood, preparing and processing it in a way that only the patient’s PRP (platelet-rich plasma) cells remain, and then it is infused it into the scalp. PRP contains basic proteins that help in regular hair development.
This is how the platelet rich plasma treatment functions:
- PRP works by d rawing and transforming the dead hair follicles into a working development stage.
- Your blood contains little cells called platelets that help in blood clot formation.
- Platelets additionally contain particular elements that when activated, help in tissue recovery and generation.
- These same elements may enable hair to develop or moderate the hair loss.
- Blood is drawn and afterwards spun in an axis, which helps in isolating the platelet rich plasma from whatever remains of the blood.
- Local anesthesia is given to the scalp so the patient feels no pain at all.
- The platelet rich plasma is then infused into the scalp. No sedation or prescription is required.
- Early recovery requires an administration of each nine to eighteen months.
Results may vary from person to person. However, all the treatments have shown optimistic results so far. It should not be considered a “cure” for hair loss since no guarantees can be taken as yet. Some people might feel that this is not suitable for them.
There are a few ways in which you can know whether this treatment is ideal for you or not:
You are not a great candidate for this treatment if you:
- Have medical conditions, for example, liver diseases, skin infections or cancer of any type and any metabolic and systemic disorders.
- Have experienced anti-coagulation treatment
- If you have any kind of platelet disorders or dysfunctions.
This treatment is also not suitable for people who have:
- Extremely sensitive skin
- Baldness that might be hereditary due to some other disease unknown to you
- In case you have other diseases, the causes and symptoms of which are unknown
- If you are pregnant
- If you are undergoing chemotherapy
- If you have any type of problems in your brain
Those who have been clinically approved to go ahead with this surgery usually include people who are physically healthy and do not suffer from any type of chronic illness or diseases. Before you consult with a doctor and agree upon undergoing this surgery, make sure that you give the specialist, your entire medical history and let them know about each and every problem your body has had or has gone through so that you avoid any kind of risks in the future. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Alopecia or hair loss is a very common problem for both men and women. Androgenetic alopecia refers to the male pattern or female pattern hair loss. In case of some people, Androgenetic alopecia may be a hereditary problem.
In case of androgenetic alopecia, hair starts falling usually from the crown region. Male pattern baldness is different from female pattern baldness. In case of female pattern baldness, hair falls from all over the scalp region and not just the region above the temples.
Many causes are responsible for Androgenetic alopecia. Genetic reasons, hormonal disorders, increased production of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) and also aging can make conditions worse.
- Drink green tea: Researches show that green tea has anti-androgenic properties, which can help you to prevent androgenetic alopecia.
- Massage oil on your scalp: Massaging your scalp with hair oils like coconut oil provides your hair with the required nourishment and hence, prevents hair fall.
- Try to reduce stress: Stress can increase the secretion of 'cortisol' hormones in your body, leading to a hormonal imbalance, which may result in hair fall. So, reducing stress may help you to prevent excessive hair loss.
- Consider hair transplantation procedure: If you are losing your hair at an alarming rate, then you may consider clinical treatment. The treatment of hair transplantation can help you to prevent further hair loss.
- Change your diet: Include foods such as eggs, fish and walnuts. These foods are replete with protein and Omega-3 fatty acids, which provide your hair the required nourishment and help you prevent Androgenetic Alopecia.
- PRP treatment. Platelet rich plasma therapy helps in improving the thickness of the hair by releasing the growth factors needed for the hair growth.
Since the primary causes responsible for androgenetic alopecia are hormonal imbalances and genetic reasons, you may consider seeking advice from a dermatologist in order to find the root cause of your problem and undergo the necessary treatments.