Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin Kumar SaxenaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Answer is helpful for my problem. Also we don't have any family history for hairloss
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and practical. Suitable and going to contact him for more advise .
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you sir... I am pretty sure that it is versicolor fungal infection.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena to be very helpful. really helpful .i did not pay but he helped
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are prompt. And tretivia-20 to stop access oil production on scalp
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena to be very helpful. Thank you
I have dark circles below my eyes. If I apply under eye cream, they reduce but reappear again. Please suggest a good cream or home remedy removing dark circle.
I have extremely oily skin. This makes me break out weekly. Please tell me how to stop oily skin, it makes me look dull and unhealthy although I have fair skin.
I have some fungal infection. I have used cream and it will work .After 5 to 8 days it will appear again. So tell me tablet for fungal infection to eat and kill the Bactria from my body totally.
The sunscreen acts as a layer of defense against sun radiation and keeps it from causing any damage. It is tremendously important to stress upon the importance of using sunscreen. Using a sunscreen every time you step outdoors and using it correctly is of vital importance to have healthy skin. No sunscreen provides absolute protection from the harmful rays of the sun but using the right product in the right way will take you far in shielding yourself from their harshness.
Two important facts about sunscreen are:
- You don't need to apply sunscreen if your makeup contains SPF - If any of your makeup products like foundation or powder contains SPF, do not assume that it can replace your sunscreen. Makeup containing SPF cannot protect your skin entirely as cosmetics are generally applied lightly,and mostly doesn't cover places like T-zones, earlobes or hairline. To fully shield your skin from the sunrays, it's necessary to apply sunscreen or moisturizer with at least SPF 30 before putting makeup on. It is advisable to apply the sunscreen half an hour before stepping out for maximum benefit.
- You do not need to apply sunscreen in winters or you are when indoors - Winter skin is relatively more sensitive than summer skin which is tanned. If one is in hilly areas or snow covered regions there is reflection of UV light from the snow that causes more skin damage. Also glass can allow UV rays to pass through and indoor lighting can also be a source of UV exposure, therefore you should apply sunscreen even when you are indoors.
Following are the do's and don'ts you need to follow before you apply sunscreen:
- Do: Choose a sunscreen that is, at least, SPF 30+ - That is the minimum protection that your skin requires. And if you must stay outdoors for an extended period of time, opt for a product with a higher SPF rating.
- Do: Apply sunscreen 15-30 minutes before going outdoors - For the product to be most effective, it needs to be fully absorbed by the skin before exposure to the sun; the reason why applying approximately 30 minutes before you step out of home is a must.
- Don't: Apply sunscreen only on the face - Make sure you apply it to every part of your body, especially the hands, forearms, thighs and ears, which are commonly exposed to the sun. Not only are these more prone to skin ageing, but the risk of melanoma (skin cancer) is also tremendously high in these portions of the body.
Hi please tell me about PRP treatment for hair regrowth. How many sitting is required? Also tell me the cost per sitting. Also tell me the effectiveness of treatment. Thank you.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!