Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin Kumar SaxenaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Answer is helpful for my problem. Also we don't have any family history for hairloss
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and practical. Suitable and going to contact him for more advise .
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you sir... I am pretty sure that it is versicolor fungal infection.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena to be very helpful. really helpful .i did not pay but he helped
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are prompt. And tretivia-20 to stop access oil production on scalp
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are knowledgeable and sensible. Good response
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena to be very helpful. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena to be very helpful. Nyc
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
Dr. Nitin Kumar Saxena provides answers that are very helpful. Yes
Thank you sir
I am suffering from acne problem because of continued use of skin lite cream, now am not using that but skin getting dark and pimples, darkspots are still arising many problem, please tell me the solution? What soap and cream should I use to get rid of these issues?
Sir mere poore body pe lal lal dane ho gaye h jinme khujli rehti h or mere undergarments ki taraf mere penis or uske neeche khujli hoti h or jaise ham use khujate h to lal lal mate dane ubhar aate h or soojan si ho jati h.
Your skin is the largest and most sensitive organ of your body. Funguses that live in the human body especially armpits, groin area, nails, and feet, cause fungal skin infections. Weak immunity is the leading cause, with over 300 million people fighting fungal infections globally, every year.
Some of the common types of fungal skin infections are-
• Athlete’s foot- Also known as Tenia pedis, Athlete’s foot occurs when the tenia fungus begins to grow on your feet. It is most commonly associated with athletes because it grows in warm and moist climates such as in socks, near swimming pools and in locker rooms.
Symptoms of athlete’s foot –
- Infected area becomes soft and layers of skin begin to peel off
- Redness, blisters, and cracking of skin
Treatment includes applying of topical antifungal ointments such as terbinafine while, severe cases may require oral medication.
• Ringworm – Ringworm is a highly contagious skin infection and is spread by person-to-person or pet to person contact. The fungus can also spread through infected towel, clothes, and mud.
Symptoms of Ringworm –
- Red itchy patches on the skin which develop into raised ring like bumps
- Formation of scales on the patches
Treatment of the infection includes medicines like miconazole.
• Jock ‘s itch- Also known as Tinea Cruris, these fungi thrive in moist and warm areas of the body such as the groin, inner thighs and buttocks.
Symptoms of Jock’s itch –
- Itchy red circular rashes over the body and burning
- Chafing and peeling of the infected area
Treatment includes prescribed medication and maintaining personal hygiene.
Prevention is better than cure when it comes to fungal infections. Visit a doctor at the first signs of infection. A medical exam is the best way to detect the cause of a skin infection.