I am 37 years old female having polycystic ovary. My diet is non-vegetarian. My body weight is 70 kg. My height is 5.3.5 inch. I want to decrease my body weight to 10 kg.

You need to adopt a healthy n active life style Do the following 1. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). 2. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. 3. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 4. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 5. Maintain active life style 6. Avoid fast foods n fried foods 7.Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water Now about point no. 5. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with atleast 48 hours inbetwen 2 sessions For more details you can consult me.