Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, My disease is anisometropia amblyopia. My one eye vision is 6/6 and other is 6/60. What is the treatment. And can I get disability certificate?

1 Doctor Answered
You cannot get disability as your refractive error is not disability and you have binocular vision
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.