My teeth colour is yellowish paste doesn't work on it ,I have tried some Can you suggest which paste will work.

Hi. You can go for a procedure known as Bleaching (Whitening) of teeth.
All are the same. Brushing technique matters.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
No paste can change your teeth colour. If you want white teeth you can take teeth bleeching for this you can visit your nearest dental clinic.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff you may require bleaching.
No toothpaste shall work, see a dentist and get scaling done.
Pastes cannot work on the yellowishness of teeth .first of all a dentist has to see why the teeth are yellow. Then procedures like bleaching or laminated can be done.
If After Scaling Yellowishness Still Persisting Means Of Intrinsic Stains. Can Be Cured By Bleaching. Go For That.
You may have tartar / deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist.
Brush at least twice daily,,apply lemon to ur teeth,,chew few leaves of basil in the morning,,use mouthwash having hydrogen peroxide,,use whitening toothpaste,,this will help
Lybrate-user unfortunately no toothpaste can change your tooth colour. Go for tooth whitening.