I am suffering from Gout in big toe of left foot from last 20 days with swelling and pain. I am also taking treatment for high cholesterol (Roseday f10). The pain and swelling is controlled by tab Signoflam with Roxid 150 twice in a day also taking Febustat 80 OD, Omiclan d BD. Present Serum uric acid 5.3, Total cholesterol 241, HDL 57.3, VLDL 47.28,LDL 136.52. recently I have got checked me with a orthopedic doctor for the problem of gout and uric acid who has prescribed the following medicine: Zyloric 100 bd, Retoz 120 od, dolentia ointment after hot water size and Zycolchin 0.50 bd. As I come to know that Zycolchin is harmfully reacts with Roseday f10, hence kindly suggest. The Orphopath doctor has no idea on the same.

Stop the roseday F. Roseday is needed AFTER heart attacks, and F should be prescribed in very rare cases, although it is very commonly used. You are getting into health problem of gout, so your present focus should not be on diseases you don't have. You should understand medicines that you have agreed to take long term without any disease. Don't make your health the responsibility of a Dr, it is your responsibility too.