Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age is 24 and I am boy, in my right side chest there is lump approx 3 year, it is not painful but it's looking bad kindly suggest me some good homeopathic medicine.

1 Doctor Answered
In homoeopathic you can take calcarea flour 6x, phytolaca, calcarea carb for it, for treatment consult online.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.