Hello doctor. My age is 24. I have problem of gums swelling and blood comes at the time of brushing the teeth. Even I have no habit of pan masala. So please suggest me.

Hello doctor. My age is 24. I have problem of gums swelli...
First of all you should consult a nearby dental clinic, This is a very common problem and is known as gingivitis, Usually is corrected by scaling (cleaning) of teeth. And after scaling you have to clean your teeth properly atlest twice a day.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Kindly use hexidine mouthwash.
You can use chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days .if still .. bleeding ..kindly get teeth cleaning and polishing done ..
Use homoeopathic toothpaste Heclalava by Wheezal. Massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily. Take homoeopathic medicine Carbo Veg 6C thrice for 2 days.
Maintain good oral hygiene. Brush twice daily.