Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear Doctor, I have tingling in my palms and feet since April. Besides I also started having neck pain, followed by back and now knee pain. I was asked to undergo blood tests but everything was normal. I had vitamin deficiency in November and had same symptoms but this time it was not deficiency thing. MRI of the neck region was taken but even that did not help the doctors much as it showed a little findings which the doctor said is common with people who sit for long hours on computer. Also the physiotherapy here did not help. The process here is very slow. So I would like to travel to India and proceed with diagnosis. Who would be the most appropriate doctor (specialist) to address this issue and how should I approach the same?

2 Doctors Answered
Manipulative Physiotherapist, You could be having ,Disc bulge/Spondylosis. Which can be pushed back to it's normal place, No worries.
Hi lybrate-user, The symptoms that you have described does not match a specific disorder and hence it is difficult to comment here. However you can consult a general physician/ Internal medicine/ Neuro first. They may ask for few blood tests. If all are normal, then probably you can consult a physio. Till then, please make sure you get sufficient sunlight atleast for 20 mins a day.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.