Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Sir, I have pain In my teeth heavy pain. Please tell how to cure this problem ?

2 Doctors Answered
Kindly get an X-ray done of the tooth having pain .may be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a cap /crown. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
If you want to save your tooth, visit dentist immediately.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.