Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having vertigo like feeling since a month. Did all balance test. Found normal. Did ecg echo sonography. Also normal. I am not able know whether it is psychological or real. Too afraid go for mri or ct. Any way to rule out is it real or psychological?

1 Doctor Answered
Yes. You need to meet a good ENT Specialist who will do clinical tests like Head Impulse Test, Dix-Hallpike Test, Romberg's Test and Unterberger's Tests. These are simple tests done by the clinician to diagnose your problem. CT & MRI will be done later only to confirm the diagnoses.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.