Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I am twenty years old and I am suffered by lung pneumonia, doctor advised me to take Dalacin-c300 mg antibiotic, now I am taking that medicine, but I have not recovered yet. Sir please tell me what medicine I will be take? Please sir replay.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello Karna... It takes time to recover from pneumonia.. if there is some improvement then continue the medicine... Also if ther is no change then consult your doctor again... If you want to change then consult another doctor properly then only take treatment. Pneumonia is a serious condition... If not treated properly it can turn into severe problem.. You can consult me at lybrate for homoeopathic treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Please look for causes fir prolonged pneumonia or post pneumonia fatigue or bronchial change A CT Chest etc May be needed Consult a Pulmonologist.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.