Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Some type of allergy skin related and for that I take avil some other type of medication? It was like an small are gets swell like a mosquito have bite and when I scratch it the it start spreading.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi. For skin allergy, take Rhus Tox. 200/ one dose once a week and Urtica Urens 200/ one dose daily for a month. Along with these homoeopathic medications, follow the management part as well: - Avoid direct contact with the detergent soap or powder - Keep your hands moisturised always, use aloe vera cream - Also apply sunscreen with SPF- 30 liberally means apply a thick layer of the sunscreen 20-30 minutes before going out in the sunlight on the exposed areas and repeat it's application again after 3-4hrs. - Don't use any harsh hand soap, use hand soap with aloe vera in it. - Apply mixture of glycerine mixed with sugar every night. - Keep yourself hydrated always, drink at least 12-15 glasses of water daily (and in case there is excessice exposure to sunlight, increase the intake). - Take food rich in Vitamin A, C, E and protein.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.