Some type of allergy skin related and for that I take avil some other type of medication? It was like an small are gets swell like a mosquito have bite and when I scratch it the it start spreading.

Some type of allergy skin related and for that I take avi...
Hi. For skin allergy, take Rhus Tox. 200/ one dose once a week and Urtica Urens 200/ one dose daily for a month. Along with these homoeopathic medications, follow the management part as well: - Avoid direct contact with the detergent soap or powder - Keep your hands moisturised always, use aloe vera cream - Also apply sunscreen with SPF- 30 liberally means apply a thick layer of the sunscreen 20-30 minutes before going out in the sunlight on the exposed areas and repeat it's application again after 3-4hrs. - Don't use any harsh hand soap, use hand soap with aloe vera in it. - Apply mixture of glycerine mixed with sugar every night. - Keep yourself hydrated always, drink at least 12-15 glasses of water daily (and in case there is excessice exposure to sunlight, increase the intake). - Take food rich in Vitamin A, C, E and protein.