Dear Sir, I am a 21 year old. I have been suffering from migraine since I was a child. Is there any treatment for this? I have consulted various doctors and I couldn't find a long term relief rather than a short term relief. So what should I do next? I was aware of certain injunction for reducing pain but I couldn't find as it was unavailable in the market. Usually migraine last upto 2.5 days.

For headache take tablet paracetamol and we can start tablet propranolol after personal consultation and also start with tablet folicacid 5 mg once a day for six months.