Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir i am a 22 year old boy I used to do sex with my girlfriend on regular basis until my pennis got sore, after doing sex there is a high pain occur in my pennis during urination and high back pain also, sir please tell me the reason as well as treatment for the same and explain me in detail.

4 Doctors Answered
Dear Lybrate User, You're suffering from phymosis. Go near a doctor.
It should be due to UTI infection so take treatment for it.
GET usg abd done.
It may be due to urethritis or UTI, need to test your urine for RE ME CS, you need proper homoeopathic treatment, avoid sex for next few days.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.