Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Sir, I am having muscle spasm at both ends of chest. X ray is fine. What should be done to recover from this? Is ECG required to be done? Having pain whenever I move, stretch at one angle etc.

2 Doctors Answered
Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall, Stand Tall.
Hi, Looks like you have strains your abdominal muscles in some activity Take rest Avoid any painful activity Incase it has happens yesterday Then apply ice over the area If it has been couple of days then do hot towel fermentation If problem persists go and visit Your physician.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.