Am 21 My teeth are yellow in colour even though I used to brush my teeth 15 min daily I am facing this problem since many years and also smell is coming from mouth please suggest me.

Hi, It's mostly due to accumulating tartar and debris around teeth, you can get professional cleaning done for this and after that you can maintain them.
Brushing for 15 minutes is too much. You are actually damaging your gums .all you need to do is to get the oral disinfection done which is also called scaling by a qualified dentist. By doing so you will not need to brush 15 minutes everyday. Just regular brushing at night will be sufficient. So visit a dentist every 6 to 8 months and get the cleaning done .this well really help you have a clean mouth and a fresh breath.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff three to five min is enough.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Reason of smell is accumulation of food deposits, see a dentist and get scaling done from him.
Kindly undergo scaling and use hexidine mouthwash.
You might have tartar / deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist .and you may use chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days.
It is mostly because of gums affection and bleeding from gums.. Take proper treatment to cure it..
Go for scaling and polishing.