Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir/Madam, actually my father aged 48 years is having blood sugar fasting of 317 and blood sugar fasting of 495. Pls guide me how to go about it?

2 Doctors Answered
Since your father's blood sugar levels are very high, it is advisable to visit a doctor for a formal medical examination and do some more tests (based on the case history and clinical findings ). Please read about Diabetes and it's management from the internet and take proper precautions. Understanding about Diabetes and the influence of a healthy lifestyle can help the person to take good care of himself without depending on others. Regular medical checkup will help the doctor to track the improvement and catch hold of any complications without any delay. You can also update all the details after the visit to gain further clarification.
1 person found this helpful
Hi sir required to investigate further check for HbA1C Serum creatine Blood Urea Micro albuminurea Then consult a specialist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.