Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering about teeth issue. Because of florine. What is the solution of this.

3 Doctors Answered
You have to go for either veneers or root canal treatment and crowns.
Bleaching. Vineers or jacke crowns depending on severity.
You might need some cosmetic work on your teeth. Likewise laminates ,veneers ,full coverage crowns.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.