Sir/Madam My Teeth's are in Yellow colour so I want change yellow to white colour, Which toothpaste is best for me. Please help me.

Sir/Madam My Teeth's are in Yellow colour so I want chang...
you can get teeth bleaching done if shade is the concern ... if tooth paste .. you can use any ... but not in gel form only white paste form as they have less abrasive action ...
Full mouth cleaning and followed by teeth whitening should be done.
Kindly use snowdent toothpaste to whiten your teeth.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Natural tooth colour cannot be changed. If it has turned yellow over a period of time, then we can do bleaching and cleaning of your teeth.
Hi sir, Kindly visit your dentist and get cleaning of your teeth done. Then later you can decide to use tooth whitening paste or bleaching of your teeth depending on situation.
There is no such toothpaste, so start brushing after each meal, get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.
Tooth whitening is not possible with any tooth paste.
Tooth paste will not help consult a dentist get scaling polishing done you may require bleaching than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff.
Sensodyne.
No toothpaste can do that.. it happens in TV only. Better take proper scaling and polishing.. and take treatment to prevent yellowness.
You need bleaching of your teeth by dentist. If it's outer stain than get your teeth clean by dentist (scaling and polishing). Normally no any toothpaste will help for teeth whitening.
Tooth paste are to keep your teeth clean daily, which removes bacteria and plaque. No toothpaste will make your teeth from yellow to white. You should get your teeth cleaned professionally (for every 6 months) ,u may also require polishing. If neccessary the dentist may advise for a bleaching.
Actually that was a natural colour you bttr go for white o spark or snow dent natural pastes then if no results have observed then go for bleaching.
You will need to go for Scaling and Polishing, followed by bleaching if needed.
Get your teeth checked for the reason of yellow colour of teeth. It can be treated accordingly.
No tooth paste makes your Tooth white permanently. With age tooth colour changes wch s natural.In severe cases you can Go for tooth bleaching.