Dear dentist, my age is 22. My upper jaw teeth is paining from 2 weeks. I consulted a doctor but no use with that medicine. Can you please suggest a good medicine for me.

Dear dentist, my age is 22. My upper jaw teeth is paining...
It is difficult to suggest some medicine like this, see another dentist in person.
Hi. You should consult a dental surgeon and get the required treatment done. Pain could be due to multiple reasons like cavity or tooth decay, gum disease or trauma to tooth. Medicines will be prescribed accordingly.
You can take tab keterol dt for pain. If pain too much. Kindly visit a nearby dentist. And get an xray done to understand problem better.
Hello Aswanth... It is not possible for any doctor to suggest a good medicine without check up and diagnosis.. Every one will suggest a pain killers.. it is temporary solution only.
Go for opg xray. May be due to wisdom tooth eruption.