Hello, It's been one and a half month past my ACL reconstruction surgery. How long does it take to regain complete ROM of my knee, considering there is no damage and repair to other tissues? My ROM now is almost between 100-120 degrees now.

Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube ornormal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day.
You have almost full range.
Knee Ligament laxity if you have problem in your legs then it might be due to ligament laxity where your legs would become very weak due to the old ligament injury and that should be treated immediately. Wear knee cap so that you will feel firm while walking or climbing stairs. This is a general strain and for this you can follow these measures: one keep a pillow right under the knee while sleeping, next is you can keep ice in the painful area for about 5--10 minutes, if pain still persists you can stretch your body by twisting the waist on both sides how we used to do in the school drill similarly you can try! One time you can do hot water fermentation that would help to reduce the muscle strain. You have to do knee strengthening exercises, ie. Knee rehabilitation exercises which will strengthen your knee. Exercises will give you permanent cure than the surgery. Physiotherapy Management: You can take Ultrasonic therapy in one of the nearby physiotherapy clinics which would help to heal the damaged cartilages along with shortwave diathermy which would help to improve the blood circulation. Simple Knee ExerciesSpecific knee exercises will also help ie. Keeping ball underneath the knee and keep pressing it. That's the simple exercise which will help you to strengthen the knees.