Hello am 21 years old boy. dental carries. dental problem. my mouth smells even after I brush it smells from nearby molar sides. then after brushing and tongue cleaning mybmouth again start "smelling. time: since 7 or more year. conditions of my moth are: my upper right -side molar tooth is nearly 80% hollowed and it is black too. it is very sharp from all sides, and only sides are left. doctor earlier told me that it have to removed it is the only way, still not done. and lower right molar is filled with pop 3 years ago but below that filled tooth it pain sometime nearly for 5-6 seconds (happening since 2 months nearly), when cold water or any ice cream or cold beverage is touched with it. my left -side upper tooth next to premolars i.e. ceases is loose a little bit, it shake a little when shaken "very hard" the middle above it is very itchy and so i constantly put nails and fingers on it. time: it is happening since 3 months. i bite nail 100% always as a routine. unable to stop, tried succeed and again fail and started biting nail. only not bite i actually chew them and then throw that. like a chewngum-centre fresh. so basically I am asking help for smell issue: help me removing my smell. Suggest some good toothpaste. i avoid mouth fresheners as study says it is more alcoholic than alcohol and after some time mouth even smells worse.

Hello am 21 years old boy. dental carries. dental problem...
You don't seem to b maintaing a good oral hygiene get fillings scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid sticky food use rexidine plus mouth wash.
Kindly get it filled with your cavity tooth and use hexidine mouthwash after each meal.
See a dentist, get the cavity filled up and get scaling done, your problem shall be solved.
Kindly visit dentist .and get all the recommended treatment done .as deep cavities in teeth also cause foul smell.