Hello for more than 10 years I am using nasal drop. If I dnt use nasal drop I nose used to get block and its difficult to breathe. It is worse at night if I dnt use I won't be able to sleep due to block I have to breathe through mouth please help.

Hello
for more than 10 years I am using nasal drop. If I ...
Stop it right away You are suffering from rhinitis medicaments Start florist nasal spray 2 puff two times a day for 3 month.
Hello
This could be because of nasal polyps or chronic sinusitis. Your turbinates could be inf lammed. Try a decongestant, steam inhalation and if no relief, please visit one of us.
Hello
You are suffering from chronic Sinusitis and may be also nasal polyp -a kind of muscular growth in nasal passage. This condition arises after long duration chronic cold n cough (Jukaam). It will be advisable to get your X-ray of nasal spine n consult a ENT Specialist. In the mean time you may drop six drops of Shadbindu Tail two times a day at sun rise and sun set time.