I have done loss around 50 percent in my font upper teeth, and there is grade 1 mobility also and there is gap between my font tooth is greater than 5 mm. Is it is the condition for extraction. And after extraction is dental implant will become possible. And what will be total time frame for implant treatment.

I have done loss around 50 percent in my font upper teeth...
as per your explanation, i think you should go for dental implant as long as the site is free from infection
Hello. Dental implants can be placed in your case. It depend on your medical condition also. Usually treatment time varies from 1 day to 3 months.
Would have to look at the cbct scan first ..to check the approximate bone left or amount of bone graft / membrane If required on your place where implant is supposed to be placed
You got a rct treatment after that your teeth mobility gone then you advise go to capping.