Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 52 years old man. My right knee pains. usually it pains when try pass on steps. On one occasion my knee was strucked.

2 Doctors Answered
Homoeopathic -arg met 200 - 4 pills daily morning for 1 week muscuheal oil apply 3 times and revert back
3 people found this helpful
Most probably you have a meniscus tear. Consult an orthopaedician. Physiotherapy might help.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.