Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, From past two days I am facing this skin problem I am getting some type of rashes on my body in the starting I taught its normal but later on its spreading on my whole body like swollen spots it started with my hands then neck then back then legs and coming on to face what should I do doctor?

1 Doctor Answered
This could be a skin condition called Urticaria. Please visit a nearby dermatologist. Secunderabad has many good dermatologists.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.