I am suffering from Pleural effusion in left lungfrom last two months. My doctor has prescribed me ATT treatment. Now fluid is almost dried up. Now I am taking R-cin600, combutol1200, Solonex. While taking these medications shall I need high protein diet. Is water intake should be less in pleural effusion. How much water can I take in one day.

Good diet and no restriction on fluid intake.
It is important to have good nutrition when you are having tuberculosis. Your body needs good nourishment to heal. High protein diet of 1 mg/kg of body weight is recommended unless you have some other ailment that requires restrictions on protein. At least 2litres of water intake is advisable. Your water intake will not affect your pleural effusion. Water restrictions needed if you have heart or kidney issues.