I am having a really bad toothache. I think I am getting the wisdom tooth. What precautions should I take and what should I do to relieve the pain?

I am having a really bad toothache. I think I am getting ...
Hello Lybrateuser, you can take any painkiller for toothache. You should consult a dentist for wisdom tooth because sometimes the position of the tooth is not right so it will not erupt and needs an extraction.
Hi, You better get it checked from nearby dentist. If tooth is coming properly with just gums covering that then you can retain teeth. If gums above that tooth is I glanced he can clean and put you on medication. If it is not in proper position, better to get it extracted as it will be problem for neighbouring tooth also. In long run it leads to gums problem because of food lodgment and decay of the teeth as well adjacent tooth.
Its nature is generally harming the nearest tooth and growing out. If there is any pain you can take medication. Amoxycillin and imol plus. If there is lot of pain you can undergo surgery and extract it. Since it is non-functioning tooth no problem will be there. Thank you!
Take Homoeopathic Medicine Mag Carb 30 thrice a day.
Gurgle with salt water, boil few leaves of guava and rinse your mouth with that water, visit your dentist, this will help.
My treatment to become painfree. - hot warm saline rinses - ‎application of DOLOGEL CT / any other gum paint - ‎any pain killer and anti inflammatory drug like VOVARAN SR/ ULTRACET/ DOLONEX RAPID/ DOLONEX DT / KETOROLOL DT etc but only after consulting any doctor. - ‎removal of some part of gums which is getting impinged (operculectomy) - ‎trimming of some part of upper third molar so that it doesn't impinge tissues. Anyone method or combination of few or all can help you untill you decide for final and best option.. Extraction. Hope I have cleared your doubt on this.