Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age is 32 and my height is 5.9 but according to my age my weight is 95 kg. Please advise me what to do to control my body weight.

1 Doctor Answered
Take frequent small meals, no fried food, no sugar, no sweets, take more fruits and vegetables, 15-20 glasses of water, 1 hour of walk daily, take more proteins like pulses and eggs and fish. You can take green tea also.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.