May I extract 3 teeth once in a meeting? Along with that I want my teeth cleaning and bad odour treatment in the same meeting. Are these all possible in one meeting and may I know the complete charge for my above requests?

May I extract 3 teeth once in a meeting? Along with that ...
You can go for cleaning & extraction on the same Day. If 3 teeth are on the same side you can go for extraction of three at once.
Yes it. Can b done if ur otherwise a healthy individual cost varies about twenty five k may b
No only one extraction at a time ...teeth cleaning can be done ..if supposing I extract three teeth at a time how will you eat and how will u take the pain after extraction ...for all three teeth.. teeth extraction advised one at a time ..
Please get it done in 2-3 sittings.
Yes you can get this done in one visit, depending on severity of problem.