Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I having total 5 stone three calculi are seen in left kidney mid pole 3.7 mm. Small calculi left kidney lower pole 2.7. Mild fullness of right pelvicalyceal system upper and mid ureter is seen. I am 9 month pregnant my lmp was on 2 sep 2017. Now I think I am 36 week pregnant. I having lots of pain I not taking any pain killer. My baby also having swelling on his kidney. Some time my urine also get stopped for a day. Dr. telling to do delivery on 10th of this month. So is it safe to delivery on this 10.

without properly examining the pt it's difficult to judge the date of delivery.but in general it's safe to deliver when pt complete 37 weeks of pregnancy.
Yes. You should not worried about it. You have stones in your kidney but till your delivery of baby you have wait fir kidney stone treatment. Although many doctors may suggest you for surgery but it will be easily dissolve through Ayurveda medicines .It takes 3-6 months regular treatment.