Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 year old unprotected sex with my husband now give advise please which medics protect me please.

1 Doctor Answered
You need to take an emergency contraceptive pill (e.g. Unwanted 72, I pill) as soon as possible to avoid pregnancy. It is effective till 72 hours of intercourse.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.