I am suffering from mouth ulcers It’s very painful What are the precautions to avoid it.

I am suffering from mouth ulcers It’s very painful What a...
There are many reasons for ulceration in your mouth. First figure out the possible causes for it like are you constipated most of the times as this is one of reasons for having ulcers. If yes then kindly take green leafy vegetables and fruits to keep your flushing system well. Are you on any kind of medication as this also causes ulcers, if yes then discontinue the medication. Kindly avoid hot and spicy food as it may irritate the ulcers, drink lots of water, include multivitamins like b complex in your diet. Apply orahelp gum paint on your ulcers twice daily.
Hi. Use Mucopain gel thrice daily after food for five days Regards.
Take becosule for 15 days. Add green vegetable & fruits in your food. Avoid spicy food, use hexidin mouth wash, or jel.
You can apply dologel ct over the ulcer two to three times daily for 15 days ..
Take nutritional food. Avoid junk food. Do regular exercise or yoga.. And take Homoeopathic treatment..