Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am having pain and swelling in leg and ankle. Can I go for colour doppler to ascertain the exact reason for the same.

2 Doctors Answered
Yes you can get the investigations done but first visit the general surgeon near you so that he can evaluate and decide upon whether the investigations are required.
Stretch Calves Get a custom made insole. Hams Stretching. Sports Taping.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.