Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am patient of generalized anxiety. What I do. I'm so confused, afraid and stressed.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi lybrate-user! Anxiety may be due to various situations, you can experience the same when you cannot cope up or face such situations because of your fear, being in you for a long duration may be the onset occurred because of some unpleasant incident in your life. Yes you can definitely overcome the same, if you consult with a Professional Psychologist who would provide treatment and counseling for the same and hence you don't have to worry about. If you are interested you can contact me either through text chat or online consultation yes you are most welcome. With regards,
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.