Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from asthma since birth I am using inhaler seroflo 250 now a days that is not working on me can you suggest me some other medicine or tablet.

3 Doctors Answered
If your inhaler is not giving desired effect then you need A New consultation with Pulmonologist and a PFT Test. You may require new / added medication for your Asthma Control.
1 person found this helpful
Asthma can be most probably reversed if you Avoid your triggers like smoke, processed food. No artificial colors and flavors ,perfumes etc drugs, dust and mites ,stress etc Decontaminate your decor No smoking Clean regularly Regular exercise Maintain optimal humidity Changing your diet and eating habits is a must .and environment change will also definitely help treat the root cause and not the symptom get comprehensive lab testing and not only based on your asthma treat the whole patient and not the disease asthma take a consult after sending feedback.
1 person found this helpful
Can use LABA and ICS combination by inhalation with spacer having farmetrol in place of salmetrol
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.