Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 year old and suffering from pyorrhoea last 6 month please give me some advise.

3 Doctors Answered
You might have tartar /deposit .kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist .if it does not get fine with cleaning /polishing. You might need advance surgical procedures done. Currettage /gingivectomy /flap procedures.
I do not recommend commercial mouthwashes because they contain synthetic chemicals that are absorbed through your mouth and are probably toxic. Better get dentist examined once.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.