My gums bleed when I brush, suppose 4 out of ten times they ll bleed. My oral hygiene in upto the mark .no tartar I brush twice .still they bleed I don't know why.

My gums bleed when I brush, suppose 4 out of ten times th...
May be because of hard tooth brushing or bristles might be hard. Apply metrogyl dg gel. Use ultra soft toothbrush. I am sure your problem will b solved.
Gum breeds because it is swollen, you need to get your scaling done, and one week antibiotics course regards.
Only brushing is not enough to maintain oral hygiene. Its mandatory to go for a cleaning treatment of your tooth known as Scaling. Its done only in a Dental Clinic and is recommended to go for the same once in a year along with brushing, flossing and mouthwashing of your teeth and gums on a regular basis. So do visit a Dental clinic. Till then can use Stolin GA (gum astringent) twice daily on your gums by applying it for 2 minutes and washing off with water. Its effect will be more after Cleaning and polishing.
Get deep scaling and curettage done from a dentist.