Hello, Good evening. I am 15 years old boy, I have body pain sir from last three years I guess because sir that pain was very low at that time then slowly slowly that began to be high. At first I had very low pain on my legs but slowly it became higher and now it's in my whole body, I mean legs, knees, hands and back also and it is really painful. For this I can't run and can't play like others sir. When I went to a doctor he told me to do a blood test, than he said that there is a little problem and gave me some medicines, but I have not get any big difference. Now the report is with me. Sir, what should I do. I also wants to play, run like others.

Hello, Good evening. I am 15 years old boy, I have body p...
Thanks for your question. Please let me know the results of your blood tests, what is the level of VitaminD, Are you a Type 1 diabetic, till we will be able to discuss your problem completely, I advise you to do exercise to a tolerable extent (at least walking) for half an hour a day. I can suggest you better after examining and evaluating you completely. Thanks.