Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello, Good evening. I am 15 years old boy, I have body pain sir from last three years I guess because sir that pain was very low at that time then slowly slowly that began to be high. At first I had very low pain on my legs but slowly it became higher and now it's in my whole body, I mean legs, knees, hands and back also and it is really painful. For this I can't run and can't play like others sir. When I went to a doctor he told me to do a blood test, than he said that there is a little problem and gave me some medicines, but I have not get any big difference. Now the report is with me. Sir, what should I do. I also wants to play, run like others.

1 Doctor Answered
Thanks for your question. Please let me know the results of your blood tests, what is the level of VitaminD, Are you a Type 1 diabetic, till we will be able to discuss your problem completely, I advise you to do exercise to a tolerable extent (at least walking) for half an hour a day. I can suggest you better after examining and evaluating you completely. Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.