Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I'm 22 years old, My hair fall last 3 years. Now my head looks like bald head. I heard PPR therapy regrow thing, I want to do this operation but how much cost for this operation in vizag. please help me.

Hi I can understand your concern hair fall problem can be treated with the medical, sing emisurgical and surgical treatment treatment depends on the extent of the baldness or hair fall problem you are facing prp is a good ,reliable and effective mode of treatment which helps in hair fall control as well as improving the density of the hair 4-5 sessions are required at an interval of 3-4 weeks apart there are no major side effect except for little pain or sweeping or headache which is temporary and get resolved easily ,also happens in few patients not all the cost varies depending on the mode of treatment and the extent of your problem hope this helps in case of further query you can enquire on my personal page regards.