Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am suffering from cheek pain please provide solution. It was suffering full day.

1 Doctor Answered
Take Homoeopathic Medicine Spigelia 30 TDs for one day.. see if it helps.. Or Consult for proper Homoeopathic treatment..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.